Why Not to Post
- This is already covered by someone else, somewhere else.
- Someone else could probably explain it better.
- People will know I’m not as “advanced” as I would like to appear.
- Writing this up is hard.
- Nobody will read this, anyway.
Why To Post
- Even if you can find it somewhere else, how you arrived at the question and/or how you found your answer is unique.
- You understand a thing better when you can teach it to someone else.
- You’re always going to be less advanced than you wish you were, and someone more advanced may have something to teach you.
- Nearly everything worthwhile is hard.
- Actually, probably, someone probably will read it. If you’re writing this for fame and fortune, it’s time for a re-think.